DollzVie.

Bienvenue dans DollzVie. Ici c'est le jeu et le forum. Bon amusement.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

Annonce

Comme l'argent se sont les messages j'ai décidé d'enlever les 60 secondes. ;)

#1 17-09-2017 14:09:58

ying1993
Membre

NORMAN, Okla. -- Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops called comments that true f

NORMAN, Okla. -- Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops called comments that true freshman backup quarterback Austin Kendall made last week about Ohio States defense ridiculous, and said that he will restrict media access to only include older players.In an interview with Sooner Sports TV, Kendall termed the Ohio State defense basic and claimed that starting quarterback Baker Mayfield would light up the Buckeyes. Instead, Ohio State picked off Mayfield twice and dominated the Sooners on the way to a resounding 45-24 victory in Norman.After the game, several Ohio State players held up a sign that said Basic defense.I dont know what [Kendall] couldve been watching, to be quite honest with you, Stoops said Monday during his weekly news conference. He must not have watched any tape, if he had that to say.Even though Kendalls comments came from an Oklahoma studio show produced in-house -- it was broadcast on Fox Sports -- Stoops said he would limit all media access to older players moving forward.Im not punishing anybody. Im protecting my team, Stoops said. I dont want information out there to other teams from guys that I cant trust are going to say the right things. ... It is ironic that it came from our people, if you can believe that. But they wont be getting guys, either. I can only put people out there that are going to represent the program and say the right things. Chris Paul Jersey . On Saturday night, the normally free throw-challenged centre did just that. Howard scored 18 of his 25 points in the fourth quarter, including 13 of 19 free throws in a 2 1/2-minute stretch, and the Houston Rockets beat the Denver Nuggets 122-111. Chris Paul Grey Jersey . LOUIS -- St. http://www.authenticrocketsproshop.com/ … ul-Jersey/ . "Theyve both been real good," said Babcock. "Havent changed our minds." A decision has seemingly been made - Sundays Group B-deciding tilt against Finland ahead - but it could not have been an easy one. Price opened the tournament with a sturdy 19-save performance against the Norwegians, yielding just one goal. Chris Paul Swingman Jersey . Nine days before the opening ceremony, organizing committee chief Dmitry Chernyshenko said Wednesday that Sochi is "fully ready" and will deliver safe, friendly and well-run games that defy the grim reports that have overshadowed preparations. Chris Paul Womens Jersey . The formidable trio of Canadian receivers -- individually known as Chris Getzlaf, Rob Bagg and Andy Fantuz -- will share the field at Mosaic Stadium one more time on Sunday.FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- Minnesota Timberwolves President Flip Saunders says the team "fully supports" the decision to send first-round draft Shabazz Muhammad home from the NBAs rookie transition program due to a rules violation. Muhammad was sent home after bringing a female visitor to his hotel room Tuesday night. Players are required to get approval for guests from program officials. Muhammad aalso will be fined for the infraction, which was first reported by USA Today.dddddddddddd. He will have to go through the program again next summer. Muhammad was chosen 14th overall by the Timberwolves in June after one season at UCLA. The rookie transition program is a four-day seminar that is held to help teach young players about making the jump from college, or overseas, to the NBA. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com