DollzVie.

Bienvenue dans DollzVie. Ici c'est le jeu et le forum. Bon amusement.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

Annonce

Comme l'argent se sont les messages j'ai décidé d'enlever les 60 secondes. ;)

#1 13-01-2018 04:20:08

wanglei
Membre

Whats the worst that can happe

With the U.S. Womens Open starting Thursday, not everyone is a fan of bringing Lucy Li into the field. Li - the 11-year-old who will tee it up at Pinehurst No. 2 in North Carolina - has drawn criticism from top-ranked womens player Stacy Lewis, who thinks that a sixth-grader shouldnt compete in a big event at such a young age. "Im not a big fan of it. She qualified, so we cant say anything about that," Lewis told USA Today. "But I like to see kids be successful at every level before they come out here. I just like to see kids learn how to win before they come get beat up out here. "When I found out she qualified, I said, well where does she go from here? You qualify for an Open at 11, what do you do next? If it was my kid, I wouldnt let her play in the U.S. Open qualifier at 11, but thats just me." Li isnt the first young player to compete at the U.S. Womens Open - Morgan Pressel and Lexi Thompson qualified and played at age 12, while Michelle Wie was 13. "Look, if youre good enough, youre old enough - or young enough, whichever way you look at it," added four-time major winner Laura Davies. "If you can play the golf and you can qualify, then have a go. Whats the worst that can happen? She shoots a million this week and everyone says, Wasnt it great she was here? So I dont think anything bad can come out of it because shes too young to worry about the pressure. "Shes just having fun. Shes got a week off school. Its perfect." Michelle Wie agrees. Wie was 13 when she played in her first Womens Open and has been asked a lot about Li this week. Wesley Johnson Jersey . In Europe, top teams seem to be largely happy with their squads after spending nearly $1 billion in the off-season. And although English league clubs are unlikely to splash cash in January, Arsenal and Chelsea could be tempted to strengthen their squads with new strikers. DeAndre Jordan Jersey . Marc-Andre Fleury made 27 saves to backstop the Penguins to a 2-1 victory over the Flames, handing Calgary its team record sixth consecutive home regulation loss. http://www.clippersnbateamshop.com/Customized/ . "I love the game, its the best job you can have," he explained Tuesday as the players left Joe Louis Arena for the summer. "Ill sit down with my wife and well go from there. Sam Dekker Jersey . The Asheville, N.C. native, who signed as a free agent with the CFL club last May, didnt see any action with Edmonton this season after opening the year on the injured list. Blake Griffin Jersey . Nwaneri, who was born in Dallas and attended Naaman Forest High School in nearby Garland, Texas, tweeted, "Its official! Im coming home, Im coming home.Blackburn Rovers have approached Manchester United for permission to speak to their U21 manager Warren Joyce about the vacant managerial position at Ewood Park, according to Sky sources. Rovers are searching for a new boss after Paul Lambert decided to step down following the final Sky Bet Championship game of the season against Reading. Neil Warnock has been linked with the position following his decision not to extend his stay at Rotherham United, but it appears Blackburn have now turned their attention to Joyce.Joyce, 51, made over 600 appearances as a midfielder with Bolton, Preston, Plymouth Argyle, Burnley and Hull.He had a spell as player-manager with the Tigers before departing the club in 2000 and he also spent two seasons in Belgium as coach of Royal Antwerp.Joyce moved on to Manchester United in 2008 and managed the U21 side along with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer before taking sole charge in December 2010, guiding them to their third U21 Premier League title in four seasons this term.ddddddddddddHe recently survived the Academy reshuffle at Old Trafford that saw U18 manager Paul McGuinness depart the club, but his future is likely to be in Jose Mourinhos hands.Joyce is keen to make the step up to manage at a higher level, although he wishes to know where he fits into Mourinhos plans before making a final decision. It is thought United will not stand in Joyces way if he wishes to leave, but will defer the final decision to Mourinho. Also See: United seal U21 title Lambert leaves on a high Warnock: No Blackburn offer Eight players leave Rovers Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com